In case you missed it, the Rhinos tied the Harrisburg City Islanders 0-0 in a friendly on Saturday in Lancaster, PA.
This report sounds like former Rhino GK Chase Harrison had to make a couple of good saves on Tony Donatelli to keep the sheet clean.
Also, the WNY Flash tied the Greece Cobras U18 boys at Sahlen's Stadium on Saturday. Although, they were playing without the likes of Marta, Christine Sinclair, Alex Morgan, and Ashlyn Harris who either weren't in town yet or just got to town and were given the day off by Coach Lines.
- Here is the wrap up of the Saturday night action in the USL PRO League. The Richmond Kickers are 2-0-0 and Matthew Delicate has a couple of goals.
- SBI.net has their USL PRO Week 2 post.
- The USL's blog has some links to newspaper articles.
- Inside Minnesota Soccer.com has coverage of the Stars opening weekend win.
- Here are the highlights from the Minnesota-Atlanta game. And that game winner was baaaaaaad.
- FC Edmonton is trying to ignore the back and forth between the Alberta and Canadian Soccer Associations.
- This led to Pat Onstad having to sum things up.
- Houston took out Vancouver on Sunday.
- Here is what WVHooligan learned in Week 4 of MLS action.
- Real Salt Lake has a Rocky Mountain Cup ad out.
- Is Philadelphia outgrowing PPL Park already?
- It didn't take long for Seattle to get their own app to rival Portland's.
- Jeff Kassouf at SI.com has a recap of a high scoring Week 1 in WPS.
- Four members of the WNY Flash will be heading south to Florida and the USWNT World Cup camp next Monday.
- Nike has unveiled their Women's World Cup jerseys, including a new look for the US.
- Don't look now. But, Arsenal is owned by an American, too!
- Is this the celebration of the week?
- *Spoiler Alert* Click this link if you want to know about how Champions League played out today.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.