It's mind blowing, but here goes:
- Devo has the Rhino's training camp roster. Chris Gbandi and Guy-Roland Kpene are the two non-roster invitees with some solid MLS experience that pique my interest. Although, knowing Bob Lilley's eye for young talent, it's likely that one or two of the rookie invitees could make an impact this season.
- The USWNT had to rally to earn their 8th Algarve Cup title.
- Is NY still the front runner for the 20th MLS club? I would hope so.
- Alan Gordon has been traded to Toronto FC. I wonder how he'll deal leaving LA?
- Here is a look at Seattle getting the TechFit jerseys from adidas in 2011.
- The investor group in Orlando has added a couple more people, including the first big Orlando based investor.
- The NASL has hired a Director of Operations in Darren McCartney.
- This video of a ref forgetting his cards cracked me up this week.
- Charleston knocked off Toronto FC in the Carolina Challenge Cup.
- The Three Lions Pub gets some love from Steven Goff.
- I'm not sure if I like "Gringos at the Gate" for a documentary of the US-Mexico rivalry. "Dos et Cero" would appeal to me more.
- Construction has begun on the new home for the Houston Dynamo.
- Montreal shows off their plans for an expanded Stade Saputo.
- Sunil Gulati talks about the growth in soccer in the US.
- DC's marketing for 2011 seems to be working.
- Steve Nash is planning on being at the Vancouver home opener.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.