April 3, 2009
This is going to end up one of two ways:
1) Fredy Montero will go from a star on the rise to MLS's version of OJ Simpson within the span of a month
2) The woman is lying and will make it harder for woman who are really attacked by celebrities to be taken seriously.
Either way, this is a messed up situation.
On to fun news:
It makes this t-shirt at the US Soccer Store even funnier!
- You can pre-order The Beckham Experiment at Amazon.com.
- Real Salt Lake blew out Columbus 4-1 last night thanks to Robbie Findley's hat trick.
- The US has their Gold Cup group - Grenada, Honduras, and Haiti.
- If you want to laugh at some of the bad attendance numbers at MLS games early on, check this post out.
- Fulhamania is alive and well.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.