Tonight is the final pre-season game for the Rhinos as they take on the University of Buffalo Bulls at 5pm at Rhinos Stadium.
It will be interesting to see how many starters play tonight and whether fans get their first look at guys like Tai Atieno and Darren Kenton.
News & Notes:
- It looks like Montreal's season ticket sales are taking a bit of a hit.
- Speaking of financial issues.....
- Greg Lalas thinks MLS needs to crack down on violent tackles even more.
- The USMNT Blog has the Behind the Scenes video from the El Salvador game up.
- Bob Bradley Eurosnob. Interesting.
- Red Bull is trying to quell internet rumors that they are looking to sell the NY Red Bulls. I wonder what they could getfor the team prior to Red Bull Arena opening?
- Seattle is scrambling to replace Kasey Keller for this week's game as he has to sit out a red card suspension with Chris Eylander nursing a knee injury.
- Speaking of Keller, The NY Times has an article about how he is proving that you can go home again.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.