March 8, 2011
Here is the best of the best for the last 9 days or so...
- The Rhinos signed three more players, including a backup keeper.
- Devo has the news that Danny Earls is a free agent.
- WPS has announced the format of the 2011 playoffs.
- Grant Wahl has an article on Charlie Davies' return to the pitch.
- LIVESTRONG has purchased the naming rights of the new stadium for Sporting Kansas City.
- Studio 90 checks in with Mo Edu from Glasgow.
- There has been a Freddy Adu sighting in Turkey.
- The latest Columbus Crew commercial has their supporters front and center.
- Pat Onstad's contract with DC United will last up to three months.
- We need a caption contest for this shot of Pat Onstad.
- Learn some skills & drills with Jay DeMerit.
- The refurbished home of the Portland Timbers is nearing completion.
- This quote from Frankie Hejduk cracks me up.
- This DC United truck gives new meaning to the term street team.
- Luke Kreamalmayer is looking good in pre-season for Montreal.
- I wonder how many fans in Vancouver had heard of the Whitecaps first DP a month ago?
- Apparently Bryan Adams is a Whitecaps supporter.
- I wonder how long Richie Williams will be out of work?
- Happy Hall has to be in the starting XI of an all name team, right?
- Johnny Menyongar is off to India.
- I sooooo want one and I haven't even seen them yet.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.