The most hyped game in USMNT history is over and the US got a point.
Now they need to get three points versus Slovenia on Friday and get 3 points against Algeria in the group stage finale.
While many think it's a foregone conclusion given what the US accomplished on Saturday, it's not.
This team needs to not get too high, or too low, and focus on getting the job done in the next two matches.
I've only got a minute, so here are the best links from the interwebs in the aftermath of US-England:
- MLS Talk ponders what kind of grade Bob Bradley deserves for the game. I'd say they have it about right.
- US & English stars react to the match.
- In stunning news, Bob Bradley was proud of his team's effort.
- Grant Wahl has his post-game thoughts.
- Here is what the UK papers thoughts of the match.
- The one forward looking link I have is the huge sigh of relief coming out of the US as Tim Howard is not going to miss any time due to the knock he picked up in the first half.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.