- The Rhinos have signed Tyler Roselund bringing the total number of players under contract to 17.
- WV Hooligan has a nice breakdown of a lot of the specifics around the new MLS CBA.
- Here is some more good stuff from Ridge Mahoney on the new MLS CBA.
- WV Hooligan is tracking all the players that are getting waived ahead of the roster compliance date of tomorrow at 5pm. One name that should be infamous to Rhinos fans is DC United's John DiRaimondo who was the player that broke Darren Kenton's leg last year in Open Cup play.
- Another former Rhino is on the list of the top 25 USL-1 players of the past decade with Martin Nash coming in at #4.
- Former Rhino Warren Ukah has signed with NSC Minnesota along with Melvin Tarley, Two Boys Gumede, and Gao Leilei.
- Here is an interesting story out of Carolina about how a player who has signed with the Rail Hawks may never play a league match for the club.
- And I will leave you with this sick goal by Lionel Messi. Enjoy.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.