Devo has an article in today's paper about the Rhinos doing yoga.
This is one of the influences that Bill Sedgewick has had on the team.
And I wonder if this is one of the factors for why injuries seem to be down this year?
News & Notes:
- The USL brass have new digs in Tampa.
- Portland has signed D Kevin Goldthwaite for the remainder of 2010.
- Six wins in a row and the Rhinos aren't #1 in the SBI.net Power Rankings?
- It looks like Houston is getting really close to getting their stadium built. Will Pat Onstad play long enough to start in the opener there?
- Hans Backe isn't worried that Thierry Henry has gone 5 games without a goal.
- Grant Wahl looks at whether the Bob Bradley decision by US Soccer is near.
- Howard Webb finally said what everyone knew a while ago.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.