It wasn't pretty last weekend when the Rhinos fell to league leaders Orlando City by a 4-0 score.
Tonight, the Rhinos return home to host the Pittsburgh Riverhounds in a match that the Rhinos hope to use to get back on track as they finish out the final five games of the regular season at Sahlen's Stadium.
The Riverhounds have been near the bottom of the USL PRO League table for most of the season, in large part due to one of the worst offenses in the league. Given the Rhinos strength in goal and on defense, it shouldn't be surprising if Kristian Nicht adds to his league leading seven clean sheets.
News & Notes:
- Our thoughts go out to Claudio Reyna and his family after his teenage son Jack lost his battle with cancer this week.
- The WNY Flash got a big win over the Chicago Red Stars last weekend.
- Studio 90 also has a 1-on-1 with USWNT D Heather Mitts.
- The trailer for the documentary following Bob Bradley and Egypt's World Cup Qualifying campaign looks really good.
- Geoff Cameron looks to be on the move from Houston to Stoke City in England.
- Michael Bradley has made the move to Roma.
- Carlos Bocanegra, Maurice Edu and others will be leaving Rangers.
- Lindsey Horan is going pro straight out of high school after signing a big contract with PSG. She was slated to play college soccer at North Carolina prior to turning pro.
- Equalizer Soccer talked to Boston Breakers head coach Lisa Cole about the state of women's soccer.
- Jurgen Klinsmann talks about the advantages of players playing up in age groups.
- Here is a behind the scenes video of Roger Levesque's final day as a Seattle Sounder.
- SBI.net talks to the NASL's commish about the Cosmos and more.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.