I need to run, so here is today's run down of what's going down:
- The Rhinos will host Columbus on June 30th in the 3rd round of the Open Cup should they win on Tuesday at home versus Cleveland.
- ESPN has unveiled their plans for the Confed Cup.
- I want the Boots Fairy to come to my house!
- It's too bad it's up against Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals as Austin-Puerto Rico is an interesting match up.
- Greg Sutton makes me laugh.
- Former Montreal midfielder Antonio Riberio appears on the verge of signing with San Jose.
- The USL got screwed by the CONCACAF Champions League draw as Puerto Rico and Vancouver (should Toronto not win by 4 goals in their final Canada Cup match...) will face each other off the hop.
- WPS is getting more games on TV.
- Will Real Madrid's record bid for Ronaldo cause havoc?
- Yeah, Project 2010 doesn't appear to be on schedule to meet all it's goals......
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.