Time is short, so here are some quick hits on the news of the past 48 hrs:
- First off, congrats to Scott Vallow for being #10 in the top 25 players in the USL-1 for the decade of the 2000s.
- Steve Donner may be back running a USL soccer club soon. Check out Devo's take on the announcement that was made today in Orlando. Jeff also has a take on the news about the audit on the financing of the construction of the stadium. Hopefully he's still fired up on Saturday morning at 11am!
- Stuart Holden is out for a while with a broken leg after yesterday's 2-1 loss to the Netherlands. Grant Wahl and Grant Wahl again , the English Press , Steve Davis , and Ives Galarcep all have takes on the game.
- At least Bolton wants to keep Holden beyond this season.
- Sir Alex isn't a big fan of England.
- Abby Wambach scored the 2nd US goal in their 3-2 win in the Algarve Cup Final versus Germany yesterday.
- Rob Clark unveils some tidbits about the Rhinos pre-season.
- Peter Wilt must have enjoyed the few times we interviewed him on Kick This!
- Former Rhino Josh Bolton has signed with the Charleston Battery.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.