I've been lacking in my blog posting, so here are the things that have happened since my last update.
Lancers & MISL:
- The Lancers also added US Futsal National Teamer Jeremy Ortiz today.
- MISL Live is live.
- The MISL was happy with opening weekend attendance.
- Missouri Comets F Geison was named MISL Player of the Week with 6 goals and an assist in the Comets' two wins over Wichita.
- The Norfolk SharX unveiled their roster which included former Rhinos F Matthew Delicate.
- The Baltimore Blast unveiled their roster for the 2011-12 season.
- The Wichita Wings were happy with their crowd at the home opener.
- Syracuse is getting ready for their Norfolk/Baltimore road trip this weekend.
- Baltimore has signed Charleston Battery MF Nicki Paterson.
- Indoor Soccer News has coverage of last night's Lancers kick off event at The Distillery.
- Diego de la Torre hopes to play for the USMNT one day.
- Landon Donovan has withdrawn from the France friendly to focus on MLS Cup for the Galaxy.
- Robbie Rogers got the call up despite his club future being up in the air.
- The WNT Blog is voting for Abby Wambach for SI Sportswoman of the Year.
- Studio 90 has the USMNT arrival in France.
- Steve Davis has where Jurgen Klinsmann spent the weekend.
- Rise & Shine: The Jay DeMerit Story made it's Chicago debut.
- Since Hope Solo is still Dancing With The Stars, Val Henderson has replaced her at USWNT camp.
- It was Fitness Day at USWNT camp and WNY Flash MF Brittany Bock was the focus of photos of one of the drills.
- Arsenal's Arsene Wenger thinks that the US is the future of the game.
- The USMNT will have a home field advantage in Olympic Qualifying next year.
- The promo video of future US Soccer Public Training sessions is out.
I'll be back tomorrow with updates on the latest happens in MLS and elsewhere....
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.