The Lancers are looking to bounce back tonight from their disappointing loss on Saturday afternoon to the Baltimore Blast.
Tonight they make their visit visit to the Norfolk Sharx as they hope to get back to .500 and pull even with the Syracuse Silver Knights for 2nd place in the Eastern Division of the MISL.
Indoor Soccer News has Syracuse at 4, the Lancers at 5, and Norfolk at 7 in their latest MISL Power Rankings.
Other MISL News:
- The MISL Players of the Month for November are out.
- Wichita got it's first win of the season over Norfolk last weekend.
- The MISL is happy with the momentum that the league has early in the season.
- The Rhinos signed two left sided players in Michael Zaher (Charleston) and Jack Traynor (Orlando City). It will be interesting to see if Jasck's brother Will is back with the Rhinos in 2012.
- Equalizer Soccer has WPS's statement on sanctioning.
- All White Kit had a lot of stuff on the Borislow lawsuit and the sanctioning issue in this Notables post.
- Beau Dure has the legal documents where WPS rip Dan Borislow.
- Equalizer Soccer has a post about WPS players trying to get people to pressure US Soccer into sanctioning the league.
- Soccer America says that history is not on WPS's side.
- Nick Mendola urges people to sign the petition that Alex Sahlen started up about saving WPS.
- All White Kit wonders if WPS will have a Hollywood ending or not.
- Beau Dure also has all the WPS vs Borislow legal documents to date.
- Abby Wambach wants WPS to survive.
- KCKRS thinks that Borislow comes off badly in some of the emails that have been released as part of the lawsuit.
Tomorrow I'll be back with a whole bunch of MLS Off Season news with the expansion draft happening and players flying all over the place. But, before I go, KCKRS found a cool set of street names that just happen to be in Chili, NY.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.