For those that were wondering, Kick This! will be on the air this Saturday as usual.
It's nice to know that we were missed by at least a couple of people when The Pain Clinic took over for a two hour Wrestlemania episode.
News & Notes:
- The Rhinos have inked MF Jamie Franks, MF Alfonso Motagalvan and F Andrew Hoxie. They are also hosting Colgate University at 7pm this evening at Marina Autos Stadium.
- Johnny Menyongar comes in at #2 on the top 25 USL-1 players of the last decade.
- Brian Quarstad at Inside Minnesota Soccer has pulled together a nice USSF 2nd Division season preview for the second year in a row.
- Here is another example of how Abby Wambach is just really cool.
- This result of the Carolina-Montreal pre-season match makes the Rhinos win over Montreal look even better to me.
- Jon Busch has landed in San Jose. I wonder how long it is before there is a war of words amongst the Earthquakes keepers with Jon Shrub & Joe Bazooka being lobbed back and forth?
- Former NYRB GK Danny Cepero is headed to Harrisburg of USL-2.
- MLS apologizes for the technical bugs with the launch of their new website.
- Is Ottawa still in the mix as an MLS expansion team?
- Who do we hate? WE HATE MONTREAL!
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to email@example.com. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.