September 13, 2011
Rochester Lancers forward Doug Miller has been out and about talking about his signing with the club.
On Saturday, he was in studio at Kick This! and last night there was an interview with Doug on Soccer is a Kick in the Grass.
News & Notes:
- Indoor Soccer News has plenty of Lancers games on the list of the top ten MISL games to see in 2011-12.
- The Baltimore Sun talks about the stability that the 5 news clubs bring to the MISL.
- Norfolk have added Brian Hinkey as an assistant coach.
- The MLS player salary list is out and Freddy Adu is making $600,000 with Philadelphia.
- Landon Donovan is embracing the hate south of the border with the Galaxy.
- MLS could be selling up to 25% of Soccer United Marketing.
- The USMNT will play Ecuador at Red Bull Arena early next month.
- Goal.com wonders if Brek Shea is the next big US superstar.
- There is a report that Tony DiCicco has stepped down as the Boston Breakers head coach.
- Jurgen Klinsmann is keeping his expectations high despite the early results.
- Yanks Abroad has a Klinsmann progress report.
- MLS Talk chats with recently retired MLS & USMNT star Jimmy Conrad.
- LA has reportedly offered Beckham a one year extension. Although, Tottenham is the latest EPL club that is rumored to have interest in Beckham.
- If you are wondering what is up with Bob Bradley, here you go.
- US Soccer Daily talks to Michael Bradley about his club move to Verona.
- MLS Soccer.com talks about how MLS has to be careful with young players.
- I would love to get a pair of these Terps boots.
- Check out Carlos Mendes' commercial.
The views and opinions expressed in this column are those of the author, and not necessarily those of the Rochester Rhinos or SoccerSam.com. Feel free to send any comments or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. James promises to read (but not to respond) to all of them.